Beta Offer

  • Helen
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2005
      Hello everyone! I've just joined and I'm offering my reasonable
      betaing services. The only thing I can't read is slash, sorry. However
      I'm happy to take het stories all the way up to NC17/18/adult.

      My prefered email is helen @ door2heaven.co.uk or you can IM me on
      Yahoo (lil_white_shadows)

      For those who want to read my stuff first my pen name is 11nine73 and
      I have fics posted on ff.net and Wraithbait.

      Helen
    • Lorelle
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2005
        Did you get my offer?
        I clicked "Send", then got one of those "Page cannot not be displayed"
        messages.

        Anyway, I've only seen ep1 and Duet from s2. Not worried about
        spoilers, I know most of the basics. Send it over if you want :D

        Lorelle.
      • Lorelle
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 19, 2005
          And now I'm repyling to myselfl :D
          That offer above ^ was for Missy Vortex. Just to clear it up. Having
          a disagreement with my computer here... <smack>