Re: [wraithbeta] Re: Beta needed for Shep -centric gen

  • Karen Holland
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2005
      hi rox/victoria (?)

      thanks for replying!  I think my grammar & spelling are okay, so your take on my characters would be very helpful.  I see from your email that you are also in the UK - how are you with Americanisms??  There are a couple of things I specifically wanted to check out.  If you are still happy to read, and don't mind a fic with an original character, let me know & I'll email it through to you.

      karen

      victoriaely <victoriaely@...> wrote:
      I'd love to do it! i don't think i'd be the right person to do
      grammar/spelling checks, but as far as the characters are concerned i
      think i'm good.
      if this is ok with you, send me a message.
      rox

      --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "caityblue2" <caityblue2@y...> wrote:

      > Hi, first fic, so someone who could look through and see if the
      > dialogue is true to the characters would be very welcome. Supposed to
      > be humourous - let me know!  Thanks.

      Yahoo! Shopping

    • ashanome
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2005
        On 12/8/05, Karen Holland <caityblue2@...> wrote:
        hi rox/victoria (?)

        thanks for replying!  I think my grammar & spelling are okay, so your take on my characters would be very helpful.  I see from your email that you are also in the UK - how are you with Americanisms??  There are a couple of things I specifically wanted to check out.  If you are still happy to read, and don't mind a fic with an original character, let me know & I'll email it through to you.

        I'm a home-grown American so if you need an extra eyeball, I'd be happy to help out.