Re: Beta needed for a Teyla/Lorne fic

  • victoriaely
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2005
      couldn't find the story...
      i'd like to read it, there are not enought lorne fics around :)
      i've seen up to critical mass, so i shouldn't have any spoiler
      problems. :)
      rox

      --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "aella_irene" <aella_irene@y...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > this is my first fic, and an entry to the sga_santa ficathon, and I
      need someone to look over it, correct any stray grammer, and tell me
      whether my characterizations work. Its about 1,300 words long, and
      about PG-13. It also has a very long bit on the Christmas Story.