Wanted: Beta For Xmas Gen Fic

  • Annette Monary
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2005
      I'm new to the SGA fandom, so I would love some assistance to make sure
      that my Sheppard, McKay, Ford and Teyla dialogue is spot on! A keen eye
      for snarkiness would help a lot.

      Also, I do tend to get wordy, so I'll need some help with trimming out
      the excess fat.

      The story involves spoilers up to: Childhood's End.

      Thanks!

      Annette
    • victoriaely
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2005
        I'd love to do it!
        send me a message and we'll talk about it.
        rox

        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Annette Monary"