Re: [wraithbeta] Beta needed for Shep -centric gen

  • cassandra johns
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2005
      I'd be happy to look at your story for you.  My stories tend to be Sheppard-centric, and I'm told my characters dialogue is good.  So feel free send it along if you still need a beta.

      caityblue2 <caityblue2@...> wrote:
      Hi, first fic, so someone who could look through and see if the
      dialogue is true to the characters would be very welcome. Supposed to
      be humourous - let me know!  Thanks.

      Yahoo! Shopping
    • Karen Holland
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2005
        hi rox/victoria (?)

        thanks for replying!  I think my grammar & spelling are okay, so your take on my characters would be very helpful.  I see from your email that you are also in the UK - how are you with Americanisms??  There are a couple of things I specifically wanted to check out.  If you are still happy to read, and don't mind a fic with an original character, let me know & I'll email it through to you.

        karen

        victoriaely <victoriaely@...> wrote:
        I'd love to do it! i don't think i'd be the right person to do
        grammar/spelling checks, but as far as the characters are concerned i
        think i'm good.
        if this is ok with you, send me a message.
        rox

        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "caityblue2" <caityblue2@y...> wrote:

        > Hi, first fic, so someone who could look through and see if the
        > dialogue is true to the characters would be very welcome. Supposed to
        > be humourous - let me know!  Thanks.

        Yahoo! Shopping

      • ashanome
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 8, 2005
          On 12/8/05, Karen Holland <caityblue2@...> wrote:
          hi rox/victoria (?)

          thanks for replying!  I think my grammar & spelling are okay, so your take on my characters would be very helpful.  I see from your email that you are also in the UK - how are you with Americanisms??  There are a couple of things I specifically wanted to check out.  If you are still happy to read, and don't mind a fic with an original character, let me know & I'll email it through to you.

          I'm a home-grown American so if you need an extra eyeball, I'd be happy to help out.