Beta needed for a Teyla/Lorne fic

  • aella_irene
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2005

      Hi,

      this is my first fic, and an entry to the sga_santa ficathon,  and I need someone to look over it, correct any stray grammer, and tell me whether my characterizations work.  Its about 1,300 words long, and about PG-13. It also has a very long bit on the Christmas Story.

      Thanks in advance.

    • victoriaely
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2005
        couldn't find the story...
        i'd like to read it, there are not enought lorne fics around :)
        i've seen up to critical mass, so i shouldn't have any spoiler
        problems. :)
        rox