Beta for gen-story

  • klenotka1
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
      I need beta for my story. It has 4 chapters and the first two are beta
      read already. But chapters 3 and 4 not yet. It´s general,
      McKay-centric fiction. First two chapters are already posted as
      Lochness in Wraithbait
    • Lorelle
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
        Would be happy to Beta it for you. I read the first chapter of
        Lochness and will go back and read the second shortly. Send it over
        whenever you're ready. Hope to hear from you!