Lorelle - Back from the Dead

  • Lorelle
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
      One word... MIGRAINE! Do you know how hard it is to type post-
      migraine? I don't think I've ever tried it before, because I had no
      idea (until now). So, sorry all. I'm still here. Just in super slow
      mode. I should start to speed up a bit by the end of the day. Blah!

      Lorelle
    • klenotka1
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2005
        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Lorelle" <lorellipsis@y...> wrote:

        > One word... MIGRAINE! Do you know how hard it is to type post-
        > migraine? I don't think I've ever tried it before, because I had no
        > idea (until now). So, sorry all. I'm still here. Just in super slow
        > mode. I should start to speed up a bit by the end of the day. Blah!
        >
        > Lorelle

        I know, what is migraine. I had it last week. Did you get my e-mail? I
        have bad address maybe so can you write me your address? I am not sure
        if I wrote it right.