Re: [wraithbeta] Re: need a beta reader,

  • laura grant
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2013
      Sure, an attachment is fine. Just let me know what you need-spelling/grammar, plot check, whatever. I have word 2013 on my computer so will need to know what version you prefer the doc to be saved in and sent back to you. Thanks.

    • karrenia
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 18, 2013
        Thank, I've sent it via reply to sender instead of to the group as a whole, so I hope it comes through okay. I have MS word starter 2010 on my computer. I would like another pair of eyes to go over it for
        general grammar, verb tense agreement, comma usage and the like.

        Thanks and take care, karrenia