Re: need a beta reader,

  • laura
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2013
      Hi, if you still need a reader I can do it.
    • karrenia
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15, 2013
        Thank you. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Is it all right if I send it via attachment? Also, just a FYI, my posting date to the commm won't be until the 26th of August.

        Thanks and take care, karrenia

        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "laura" <laura_g16@...> wrote:

        > Hi, if you still need a reader I can do it.

      • laura grant
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 18, 2013
          Sure, an attachment is fine. Just let me know what you need-spelling/grammar, plot check, whatever. I have word 2013 on my computer so will need to know what version you prefer the doc to be saved in and sent back to you. Thanks.

        • karrenia
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 18, 2013
            Thank, I've sent it via reply to sender instead of to the group as a whole, so I hope it comes through okay. I have MS word starter 2010 on my computer. I would like another pair of eyes to go over it for
            general grammar, verb tense agreement, comma usage and the like.