need a beta reader,

  • karrenia
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2013
      Here's the info
      Title: Postcards from the Edge
      Fandoms: Stargate Universe/SG Atlantis, more a fusion given the time;lines than a strict crossver
      Rating: PG-13 shading to R
      Words: 10,072, it's for the Livejournal-based Mini Bang portion of
      Round 5 of the Sci-Fi Big Bang, and posting won't begin until early August.
      bringing the two teams together.

      Type of beta: general mechanics, comma usage, verb tense agreement and the like.
      Thanks and take care, karrenia
    • laura
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 22, 2013
        Hi, if you still need a reader I can do it.
      • karrenia
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 15, 2013
          Thank you. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Is it all right if I send it via attachment? Also, just a FYI, my posting date to the commm won't be until the 26th of August.

          --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "laura" <laura_g16@...> wrote:

          > Hi, if you still need a reader I can do it.

        • laura grant
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 18, 2013
            Sure, an attachment is fine. Just let me know what you need-spelling/grammar, plot check, whatever. I have word 2013 on my computer so will need to know what version you prefer the doc to be saved in and sent back to you. Thanks.

          • karrenia
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 18, 2013
              Thank, I've sent it via reply to sender instead of to the group as a whole, so I hope it comes through okay. I have MS word starter 2010 on my computer. I would like another pair of eyes to go over it for
              general grammar, verb tense agreement, comma usage and the like.