Re: I need a beta (she sings in a Bonnie Tyler attemps)

  • Angela :D
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2005
      Hey I also am willing to give my best to beta your fic. I must admit I
      am a big McKay fan. I am up-to-date in season 2 and I am so looking
      forward to Grace under pressure - McKay all the way...sorry getting a
      little excited :D

      Anegla :D

      --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Marie-France" <marie-france@i...>
      wrote:

      > I'm holding out for a beta, not 'til the end of the night, just
      > 'til someone is kind and generous enough to offer their time, their
      > critique, their grammar skills.
      >
      > It's a gen, darkish, Rodneyesque, teamish fic, or it will be.
      > Presently abusing the 3rd chapter, nowhere near done. Need someone
      > to assess the damage, say whether or not I should give up on poor
      > ol' McKay.
      >
      > Commentaries on the flow, the characterisation, the readability as
      > well as any pertaining to grammar would be immensely helpful,
      > appreciated, honoured! Verb tenses are driving me to madness.
      >
      > So, dear beta reader, no need to be strong, nor fast, nor fresh from
      > the fight. Simply, patient and full of constructive criticism and I
      > shall love you forever!
      >
      > Apologies to all, that song just gets stuck in my head whenever I
      > read I need a beta. It just, slips right in.
      >
      > Marie

    • victoriaely
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2005
        I'd love to beta your story.
        I've seen all the eps that aired so far (that means epiphany included).
        I've beta'ed a few stories and had no complaints :)
        I can't wait to hear from you
        rox

        wrote:

        > I'm holding out for a beta, not 'til the end of the night, just
        > 'til someone is kind and generous enough to offer their time, their
        > critique, their grammar skills.
        >
        > It's a gen, darkish, Rodneyesque, teamish fic, or it will be.
        > Presently abusing the 3rd chapter, nowhere near done. Need someone
        > to assess the damage, say whether or not I should give up on poor
        > ol' McKay.
        >
        > Commentaries on the flow, the characterisation, the readability as
        > well as any pertaining to grammar would be immensely helpful,
        > appreciated, honoured! Verb tenses are driving me to madness.
        >
        > So, dear beta reader, no need to be strong, nor fast, nor fresh from
        > the fight. Simply, patient and full of constructive criticism and I
        > shall love you forever!
        >
        > Apologies to all, that song just gets stuck in my head whenever I
        > read I need a beta. It just, slips right in.
        >
        > Marie

      • nimcat2000
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2005
          Lorelle,

          are you cheating on me? :-) :-P
          i sent you an e-mail with a fic, but i got mixed up about the
          addresses, so please drop me a line if you got it or not.

          and marie, sorry about hijacking you thread, and looking forward to
          reading your fic.

          nim the cat

          --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Lorelle" <lorellipsis@y...> wrote:

          > Would love to do it for you (as long as I don't need to know any
          > Bonnie Tyler music) Can help with pretty much everything, except
          if
          > the storyline is post-Season One. We're not up to date in
          Australia.