Anyone Still There?

  • socknitster
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 1:55 PM
      Hi there,

      I'll make this brief because I don't know if anyone is still out there!

      I have a complete fic that has already been beta'd once (she loved it), but I'd like one more pair of eyes on it before it goes live.

      I only discovered SG franchise recently, so I missed out on the height of the fandom.

      My fic is McKay/OC ship AU set in season 3
      I always thought McKay was a bit of a Darcy, so there is something of a Pride and Prejudice theme to it.

      If you are interested, let me know and I'll email you a sample chapter to see if you want to go farther.

      socknitster (at) gmail (dot) com
    • Amanda
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2012
        Hi,