Re: [wraithbeta] Just look.

  • Alyse
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2011
      Hi guys

      Sorry - existing member who's obviously been hacked.

      Would have to happen when I have no proper internet connection. Removed them from the group so there shouldn't be any more. Needless to say, don't click on the link.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 7 Dec 2011, at 19:24, Zafra Davian <spikeaddicted@...> wrote:

      Hola.
      I wanted to prove I could amount to something this helped me get back on my feet this filled a void in my life wish I had time for more details
      http://www.emiliafilms.com/profile/78SimonClark/
      see you.