Re: Beta request

  • denyce36
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 3, 2011
      Hi,

      Sorry I didn't catch this right away; its a crazy time of year that has me more scatter-brain than usual ;) I do appreciate the offer - thank you!!

      However it's been beta'd and posted here if you're interested: http://archiveofourown.org/works/279937

      I will probably have a couple of small snips/one shots that will need to be beta'd before Christmas if you're interested? I haven't written them yet, but its a given it'll be SGA with Lorne/? (slashed with Ronon, Sheppard, Zelenka, or Eliot Spencer). This month I'm only writing SGA, Dark Angel, and possibly Leverage. If you are interested you can email me privately at: denyce36 (at) yahoo.com with Beta in the subject line - if not no worries and thanks again =)

      Ta denyce~