Beta request

  • denyce36
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 12, 2011
      Hi have a gen & hopefully somewhat humorous piece. Its a weird crossover though its not necessary to know the crossover. The prompt was: SGA/The Incredibles: Edna Mode designs the team's outfits.

      It's Sheppard & Lorne's teams that have to be measured for new uniforms. Anyhoo, its just under 3k *shakes head* IDEK, but le muse liked the prompt. Any takers? I'm hoping for a quick turn around. You can respond here or email me privately with beta in the subject line.

      Thanks in advance =)
      Denyce~
    • Amanda
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
        Denyce,

        I would be more than willing to beta for you. I haven't actually BETA'd for this site yetbut I assume it is the same as for others. You send me the story I edit it and send it back?

        Anyway feel free to send it on, look forward to reading it
      • denyce36
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 3, 2011
          Hi,

          Sorry I didn't catch this right away; its a crazy time of year that has me more scatter-brain than usual ;) I do appreciate the offer - thank you!!

          However it's been beta'd and posted here if you're interested: http://archiveofourown.org/works/279937

          I will probably have a couple of small snips/one shots that will need to be beta'd before Christmas if you're interested? I haven't written them yet, but its a given it'll be SGA with Lorne/? (slashed with Ronon, Sheppard, Zelenka, or Eliot Spencer). This month I'm only writing SGA, Dark Angel, and possibly Leverage. If you are interested you can email me privately at: denyce36 (at) yahoo.com with Beta in the subject line - if not no worries and thanks again =)

          Ta denyce~