Looking for a Beta for wip het (possible slash later) NC-17

  • cailynmonahan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2011
      I'm writing a ofc/Lorne fic that isn't anywhere near done (right now its about 3,600 words) and I want to find someone to look over what I've got done so far to see if I might be on an even slightly interesting track. I'll probably need some help with the dialogue punctuation and I also tend to switch back and forth between present and past tense. I do proof read, frequently, so hopefully I'll catch most of that myself. The fic will eventually be NC-17 but as of yet it isn't even PG-13. So if you're willing to help a first time poster I'd really appreciate the help!
      Thanks!
    • Amanda
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2011
        sure dude send it on and i will have a look at it... I do tend to pick at some details so I warn you know.

        Amanda