Look for beta...

  • Celebelleth
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2011
      Hi,

      I'm looking for a beta to proofread a Het Sheppard/OC story.
      For now, it's a bit more 20,000 words, with NC-17 rating.

      The story integrates some Tolkien features into the SGA plot. It explores the place of a she-Elf in this modern world and the relationship between Elf and Man (written from the OC point of view). Being a Tolkien addict and a Stargate fan, I always wondered how it would be like to have a SG team meeting with Middle-Earth Elves or something like that.

      I already wrote some Tolkien oriented stories, but never in the Stargate world.

      Main point: English is not my mother tongue, so I need help with grammar, etc. Honestly, my English is kind of good, so I think it won't be a drag. Yet I need to make sure that what I write makes sense and is correct.
      I am also open to suggestions regarding the story itself.

      Well, let me know if you are interested,

      Cheers :)

      Calie