Beta? HS au

  • denyce36
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2010
      Hiya =) This is another Lorne piece. I started on my hs bingo card and had this wacky idea to make a blackout and do a verse, the same verse for each prompt.

      Anyhoo this is the first prompt, its mainly John's first day, and he spots Lorne. The main pairing will be Sheppard/Lorne, but not in this bit. This part is focused on John & Rodney (friendship). Its only pg with a 948 word count - if anyone is interested in beta'n please lmk, and or contract me via my addy: denyce36(at)yahoo.com

      Thanks in advance =)