Beta? For a Lorne piece

  • denyce36
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2010
      Posting again as RL snagged my beta... Its the same piece Lorne/Ronon, an AU on the episode of Last Man Standing, S4E20. It's just over 3ooo, rated R. I'd like to post a beta'd version before the holidays.

      I also have 2 other slash Lorne snips in progress (possibly 3 if I write the xover with SPN, Dean/Lorne) and will need a beta for those (my deadline is Dec 14th)

      If you're interested please lmk, thanks!