Available for Beta - Grammar (American English), Plot, etc

  • ionahreads
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      I'll beta nearly anything slash and McKay/Sheppard, any rating, although I don't particularly like bdsm stories. I prefer plot heavy to pwp, although stories heavy on sex are perfectly fine! Nearly any length is okay too, but I have a soft spot for long stories. Also, I can beta stories involving touchy subjects (violence, consent issues, hurt/comfort).

      I don't do stories without hopeful or happy endings.

      I have a good eye for picking out typos and missing words, and I also read for plot-holes, although I might be too forgiving on that front if the story is compelling and the writing is good.

      Anyway, just thought I'd offer myself up in case anyone is looking for a beta reader.
    • VALLEYA@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
        I'm interested in some help with a shep/McKay story if you haven't already made a commitment. Just email me offlist. Thanks!

        Val