Beta Needed for Gen-Sheppard (Vegas Verse) Story

  • blynn9218
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2010
      Hi,

      I'm looking for a beta for a story I've been working on. I do my own grammatical editing so I really just need someone to bounce ideas off of and to give me constructive criticism on characterization and the overall flow of where the plot is going and how it's getting there.

      Title: The Good Left Undone

      Note: While there is a female OC featured, along with Sheppard, as one of the main characters, this is definitely a Gen (friendship I suppose) story and not a romance. Two people thrown together by circumstance and forced to work together essentially.

      Story rating is R for language, upcoming violence and slightly more 'adult' humor (you toss two adults together and you're probably going to get some crass/innuendo humor).

      There are 7 chapters already posted at Wraithbait http://wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=15810&index=1 if you would like to take a gander at the story so far before deciding (and/or give some feedback on what is already posted on here or by email - whichever).

      I appreciate any help that can be given.

      -Bridget (BLynn)