Beta desperately needed for McShep story

  • belvelladrake
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3 8:59 AM
      Hi I hope some one can help me. I am looking for someone to beta one of my stories. It is McShep rated NC17.
      I have the story line more or less figured out, but I would really appreciate someone to bounce ideas of to help with the finer points, and to help with spelling and grammar since English is not my first langue.

      Thanks in advance
      Belvella
    • Zafra Davian
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3 11:01 AM
        I can certainly help - what is your timeline? This is a long weekend for us here in the States and I am available to IM/chat online late into my evenings.

        Melody