Re: [wraithbeta] McShep Beta wanted.

  • nichola mahy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2010
      I'm happy to help tho I've never betaed anything other than office letters.(ponders hmm betaed probably not a word lol)
      nichola

      On 28 July 2010 19:48, Gem <gemma_hill_1987@...> wrote:
      Hi,
      I've got a couple of fics in the making and could do with a beta. I'm...unsure of how good they are, and could do with (another) set of eyes. The first fic is a Tao of Rodney AU...A Tao of John, if you will.

      Cheers!
      Gemma

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         wraithbeta-digest@yahoogroups.com
         wraithbeta-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • mymanezra
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2010
        LOL I haven't forgotten you, honest.........

        Kim

        "Do you want to go for four?"