McShep Beta wanted.

  • Gem
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28 11:48 AM
      Hi,
      I've got a couple of fics in the making and could do with a beta. I'm...unsure of how good they are, and could do with (another) set of eyes. The first fic is a Tao of Rodney AU...A Tao of John, if you will.

      Cheers!
      Gemma
    • nichola mahy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28 12:00 PM
        I'm happy to help tho I've never betaed anything other than office letters.(ponders hmm betaed probably not a word lol)
        nichola

        On 28 July 2010 19:48, Gem <gemma_hill_1987@...> wrote:
        Hi,
        I've got a couple of fics in the making and could do with a beta. I'm...unsure of how good they are, and could do with (another) set of eyes. The first fic is a Tao of Rodney AU...A Tao of John, if you will.

        Cheers!
        Gemma

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           wraithbeta-digest@yahoogroups.com
           wraithbeta-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • mymanezra
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 28 12:44 PM
          LOL I haven't forgotten you, honest.........

          Kim

          "Do you want to go for four?"