Looking for beta: Slash McShep PG-13

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27 9:59 PM
      Hi! I'm looking for a beta to help me out with a McShep story.

      Most of it I feel pretty good about, but I'm a little worried the ending may seem too abrupt even though it kind of felt like the way to end it.

      Thanks!

      Sarah
    • mymanezra
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28 3:10 AM
        I can help with story/plot, but not the best for grammer.........

        Kimber

        "Do you want to go for four?"