Beta for stories

  • minkaamarra
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2005
      Hi, I joined this list (even signed up for Yahoo) to get some critic
      and good beta for a couple of small sotories of mine, they are het,
      centered around the scientists of Stargate: Atlantis and mostly need
      someone who helps me to get the kink out of the grammar - caused by
      the fact that English is only my second language... I often do switch
      the grammer between German (first language) and English and never get
      those damn typos myslef... uh... help?
    • troublesomeworry
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2005
        I would be happy to help with the grammar.
        Angela:D

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2005
          Cool,
          uhm... and how exactly shall this work now? I mean how do you get the
          story? Shall I send it per mail or post it here... or how is that
          working? I am new at this whole Yahoo stuff..?

          --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "troublesomeworry"