Beta

  • atlantisfan1978
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2010
      Hi, I'm looking for at least two betas to help me with my SGA Big Bang fic, as that is part of the requirement. Minimum of 40 000 words. It's slash with John/OMC as main pairing and Ronon/OFC as secondary pairing. Rating will be at least NC17.

      Title: You Belong With Me
      Category: slash
      Ratings: NC17
      pairings one: John/OMC
      Pairings two: Ronon/OFC
      Word count: 40 000 minimum
      Type of Beta: grammer, spelling, plot, characterisation etc... Any help is appreciated.
      Warning: Male pregnancy via machine.
        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, <girlgonemadd@...> wrote:

        > I would be happy to beta and can speak a little German (though not so good at reading). Let me know if you still need someone.
        >
        > --Terri

        That would be great if you could help out. How would you like me to contact you?