Looking for a beta: Femslash (Teyla/Weir)

  • sgc58
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      I mostly need someone that can check the grammar and give their
      thoughts on the plot and characters. I feel I sometimes get caught up
      in the trivial and then rush the important part. I'm planing on
      writing a shorts series of stories, each on about 2000 - 3000 words in
      length. The first story is finished and the second one should be done
      within the next few days.