Betas Needed

  • TJ
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2009
      Hi- I'd like at least one or two betas to work on a huge crossfandom fic that I've been working on for what seems forever. It's set primarily in the SGA universe, but has so many different fandoms and pairings that it's practically impossible to list. There's gen, het, femmeslash, and slash, pairings and polyamorous relationships. It's an apocofic.

      Anyone willing to take this on would be most appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Tonya
    • laura
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2009
        Hi, haven't done any SGA beta's in a while but I'm willing to help it I can. Got lots of time right now as I'm on medical leave.

        laura_g16@...-just put beta or something in subject
      • Gemma Hill
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2009

          Hey,

          I've never beta'd before, but would like to help out :)

          gemma_hill at live.co.uk

          Gemma