Beta reader for a story less than 400 words

  • smileyboblucky
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
      The story is from Radek's pov. No relationship just a funny story set early in season one. Just need someone to look over grammar and maybe look at characterization. Please and Thank you.
    • Lies Dee
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009
        If you haven't found anyone yet, I'd love to help out.  Radek's one of my favourite characters.

        -Lies

        The story is from Radek's pov. No relationship just a funny story set early in season one. Just need someone to look over grammar and maybe look at characterization. Please and Thank you.

      • Levi Vaughan
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 6, 2009
          I have a beta for grammar and such but i was wondering if you could help with charactrization?

          The story is from Radek's pov. No relationship just a funny story set early in season one. Just need someone to look over grammar and maybe look at characterization. Please and Thank you.

          http://www.flickr.com/gift/
        • Lies Dee
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 6, 2009
            Yes, of course - I'd love to.  :)