Seeking for a beta reader

  • amrei4077
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2009
      Hi,
      I already published some stories at wraithbait (as Mash4077) and fanfiction.net (as sga4077), and I would like to continue with it, but not being a native speaker I don't want to do it without having a beta reader.
      At the moment I've got three stories ready to be beta read.

      The first one "At the psychiatry" I finished months ago. It's a drama story with about 6,000 words, which takes place after the fifth season, assuming that they went back to Pegasus. Dr Keller died, before the events of the story occur. It's Sheppard's pov, and in the story he is visiting McKay at the psychiatry.

      The second story "Michael" is a drabble, 100 words exactly. It includes both drama and humour elements and was inspired by the song "Michael" by Franz Ferdinand. Against my habits I published this story unbetaed at fanfiction.net, if you would like to get an impression. It is about some thoughts Michael had.

      The third story is "The man with the knife". About 600 words, tag to The Storm/The Eye. Do you remember this man with the huge knife? It's his pov. And drama, of course.

      So, is anyone out there who is interested in beta reading one or all of the stories? My main problems are punctuation, tense and phrasing.

      Still one thing to mention: I am at least once a week in the internet, but sometimes not more often. So now and then it can take a week till I respond.

      You are still reading this? That's a good sign! I would be really glad if anyone would help me.

      Kind regards,
      Amrei