Re: Need a beta

  • wishyles
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2009
      Hi Gem

      I'd love to have a go at being a beta. Although I've never beta'd
      before I'm an avid reader of SGA fan fiction and my job involves a lot
      of writing/editing.

      Susan

      --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "gemma_hill_1987"
      <gemma_hill_1987@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      > this is my first foray into SGA fanfic, and I could do with a
      beta/someone I could possibly bounce ideas off?
      > Basic premise of the story: McKay/Sheppard slash, John's POV, dealing
      with the events of The Shrine.
      > I plans for it to be fairly angsty, obviously, dealing with Rodney
      slipping away, with a nice fluffy ending :)
      > If anyone would be willing to help I'd be very grateful.
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Gem
      >
      > PS. Seem to be having trouble posting-the page doesn't change when I
      press send, so apologies if I've sent this more than once!

    • Gemma Hill
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2009
        Hi, thanks for the offer :)
        However, the fic is on hold at the moment, as my laptop is in the shop for repairs-currently borrowing someone else's laptop to check emails.
        I'll get back to you as soon as I can!