Neeed a Beta For A SGA/Farscape Fusion-McShep

  • fuzzy672002
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2009
      I would like some one to poof read for spelling, grammer, pucuation, stuff like that. i have a spell check but if you use the wrong spelling of a word but spell it right it doesn't help much in that case. (lol)

      I would like some one to offer critisms (the good kind)and to bounce ideas and plot bunnies with.

      (and maybe some help with my other two stories Paradox &Double Vision if
      interested.)

      ThankS

      LLN(Fuzzy672002)
    • Magdalena Biondi
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2009
        Hi,
        I don't know anything about Farscape and I've never been a beta before, but if you're willing to give it a try, then I'd love to help you out. I'm currently studying to become a translator, so it would be great practice for me and I'd be helping someone so it adds up. I can proof read your work and I'm great with constructive critics if I may say so myself. Anyway, if you are interested, just send me an e mail to: magdalena_biondi@... (it's the mail I check the most).
        Kisses,
        Magdalena.