Re: [wraithbeta] Beta needed for Todd/McKay epic (8000 words and it's barely started). That's NC-17 SLASH.

  • enola andra stoica
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2009
      I'd give it a go. Not very sure about the spelling and grammar stuf, I'm not a native speaker, so... But the subject would interest me greatly and I am a big fan of one Rodney McKay as well as fascinated by wraith. So you would have an earfull of comments fro me ;)

      I'm available for chatting on weekends mostly, since I have to actually work for a living *eyeroll*

      So, yeah, if you're interested add me on messenger and I'm game.