Beta needed for Todd/McKay epic (8000 words and it's barely started). That's NC-17 SLASH.

  • Lies Dee

      Most chapters will be PG-13 for angst or violence.  A few chapters will be NC-17.  Yep, you heard right - that means some hot wraith/astrophysicist action.

      Anyone game?  I'd love some prose style critique, but just a straight up spelling/grammar pass and any kind of comments will do.

      -Lies

    • enola andra stoica
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2009
        I'd give it a go. Not very sure about the spelling and grammar stuf, I'm not a native speaker, so... But the subject would interest me greatly and I am a big fan of one Rodney McKay as well as fascinated by wraith. So you would have an earfull of comments fro me ;)

        I'm available for chatting on weekends mostly, since I have to actually work for a living *eyeroll*

        So, yeah, if you're interested add me on messenger and I'm game.