Beta for a Adult rated McShep story

  • smileyboblucky
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 4:46 PM
      What I'm really looking for is someone I can bounce ideas back and forth. I also need help with characterization for the minor characters in my story namely Peter Grodin and David Parrish. I need help fleshing them out. If anyone knows where I can get a reliable Czech translator, I'd be eternally grateful. The story is rated Adult for death of children,violence, and sex between mainly John and Rodney but secondary pairings will appear in the story. I just gotten started on the story so if you don't think all the violence is your cup of tea I'd love to have someone help with characterization that'd be great. The story so far is not that long but I do plan to turn it into a series. Also if someone could help with my grammar. I'm horrible with commas. Please and thank you.