Need a beta

  • gemma_hill_1987
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2009
      Hi all,
      this is my first foray into SGA fanfic, and I could do with a beta/someone I could possibly bounce ideas off?
      Basic premise of the story: McKay/Sheppard slash, John's POV, dealing with the events of The Shrine.
      I plans for it to be fairly angsty, obviously, dealing with Rodney slipping away, with a nice fluffy ending :)
      If anyone would be willing to help I'd be very grateful.

      Cheers,
      Gem

      PS. Seem to be having trouble posting-the page doesn't change when I press send, so apologies if I've sent this more than once!
    • wishyles
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 20 4:09 AM
        Hi Gem

        I'd love to have a go at being a beta. Although I've never beta'd
        before I'm an avid reader of SGA fan fiction and my job involves a lot
        of writing/editing.

        Susan

        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "gemma_hill_1987"
        <gemma_hill_1987@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        > this is my first foray into SGA fanfic, and I could do with a
        beta/someone I could possibly bounce ideas off?
        > Basic premise of the story: McKay/Sheppard slash, John's POV, dealing
        with the events of The Shrine.
        > I plans for it to be fairly angsty, obviously, dealing with Rodney
        slipping away, with a nice fluffy ending :)
        > If anyone would be willing to help I'd be very grateful.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Gem
        >
        > PS. Seem to be having trouble posting-the page doesn't change when I
        press send, so apologies if I've sent this more than once!

      • Gemma Hill
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 23 1:06 PM
          Hi, thanks for the offer :)
          However, the fic is on hold at the moment, as my laptop is in the shop for repairs-currently borrowing someone else's laptop to check emails.
          I'll get back to you as soon as I can!