re: Beta

  • girlgonemadd@cox.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2009
      I would be happy to beta and can speak a little German (though not so good at reading). Let me know if you still need someone.

      --Terri
    • atlantisfan1978
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19, 2010
        Hi, I'm looking for at least two betas to help me with my SGA Big Bang fic, as that is part of the requirement. Minimum of 40 000 words. It's slash with John/OMC as main pairing and Ronon/OFC as secondary pairing. Rating will be at least NC17.

        Title: You Belong With Me
        Category: slash
        Ratings: NC17
        pairings one: John/OMC
        Pairings two: Ronon/OFC
        Word count: 40 000 minimum
        Type of Beta: grammer, spelling, plot, characterisation etc... Any help is appreciated.
        Warning: Male pregnancy via machine.
          --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, <girlgonemadd@...> wrote:

          > I would be happy to beta and can speak a little German (though not so good at reading). Let me know if you still need someone.
          >
          > --Terri

          That would be great if you could help out. How would you like me to contact you?