Beta for short ficathon story

  • Maddie Mumford
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20 3:34 PM
      In the next day or two I'm going to be looking for a beta for a short (around 1200 words) story intended
      for the SGA farewell ficathon over at LJ.  It's gen and Carson centric.  I don't need a spelling,
      punctuation, grammar beta as much as I need a 'test the idea, plot, characterization, impact' beta.

      If anyone is interested, drop me a line.  The final story is due Feb 28 through March 3.  This is
      actually the second story I'm writing, since the first attempt got waylaid by another ficathon.

      Maddie