Beta needed for McKay/Sheppard slash

  • Terri Mac
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2008
      This is the last chapter of a story I've been working on forever and I
      need someone to go over and check for the usual, grammer and spelling
      errors and suggestions are always good. The overall rating for the
      story is PG-13 for a lot of angst.

      The story is Lessons and is on Wraithbait.

      If interested, please let me know and I'll email the story to you.

      --Terri