Beta request

  • D
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2008
      Hiya :)

      Sorry on the last minute rush, but my regular beta as emergency rl
      issues. Anyhoo, I need a beta that can do a quick turnaround for a
      snip--its 652-word ct, Lorne/Sheppard pre-slash. I'd need it back no
      later than the 16th.

      I am also working on 2 other SGA (Lorne centric pieces) that I'll need
      to post 24/25 respectfully, and no, neither is done at the moment, but
      anyone who does have time & might be interested, I'd love the help :)

      You can reply here, or privately at: denyce36(at)yahoo(dot)com

      Thank you in advance!!
      Denyce~~
    • D
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2008
        To those who've offered, thank you!! Request was filled :)