NEW at this sga_secret Santa Beta needed ASAP / implied slash

  • mitchskinner4mare
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2008
      Hi sorry i was supposed to put certain things in the
      heading and here. I had to write a story for a secret Santa thing
      and I am a first time ever writer not really comfortable
      writing slash , enjoy reading very mild slash, but think I did ok
      with the implications part.

      Need help with spelling and grammar , I have NO idea how
      this works but I thought I'd put the details in a post ,
      think I did it right this time !!

      thank you Mare