Hi BRAND new writer needs a beta for sga_secret santa ASAP

  • mitchskinner4mare
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2008
      Hi I really have NOOOO idea how any of this works have been
      wanting to write a story forever and I jumped in with both
      feet in the deep end for someones gift for a secret santa story !!
      I was referred here by the sweet hostess of the LJ sight !!
      PLEASE if anyone can help me ASAP and tell me what to do
      I would really appreciate it !!!

      Smile and thanks Mare