new at this- need beta

  • laura925383
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2008
      Hey I've just begun writing my own fic after becoming addicted to sga
      fiction. Ideally I need a beta not just for grammar and spelling but to
      offer advice also. Its Sheppard/Lorne slash and there is adult
      material so please no one who is not old enough.
    • Zafra Davian
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2008

        This is the kind of beta relationship I like to have. :)

        If no one has offered yet, could you give me an idea how many (if more than 1) stories you've written, and approximate word count/page count.

        Thanks! If you want to send over something for me to see also, that's fine.

        Melody