Re: [wraithbeta] Need beta for ficlet, trying again

  • Maddie Mumford
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14 1:20 PM
      Thanks.  I just got home from work myself.   I send it along shortly.

      On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 8:18 AM, Gyrmalcyn <gyrmalcyn@...> wrote:

      I can read through it if you like.  I'm working today, but then my afternoon is clear.

      Maddie Mumford <maddiemum@...> wrote:
      I sent this last night but it hasn't shown up in my inbox yet.  Sorry if this is a duplicate message

      I was wondering if someone would mind doing a quick beta on a 500 work ficlet.  This is for the Last Fiction Writer Standing challenge on LJ, so the rules are pretty restrictive.  I need someone to read for content more than spelling, punctuation and such.  Its G and Gen, no offensive material whatsoever.