Need beta for ficlet, trying again

  • Maddie Mumford
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2008
      I sent this last night but it hasn't shown up in my inbox yet.  Sorry if this is a duplicate message

      I was wondering if someone would mind doing a quick beta on a 500 work ficlet.  This is for the Last Fiction Writer Standing challenge on LJ, so the rules are pretty restrictive.  I need someone to read for content more than spelling, punctuation and such.  Its G and Gen, no offensive material whatsoever.

      Thanks,

    • Gyrmalcyn