Re: [wraithbeta] I need a beta

  • Maddie Mumford
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 13, 2008
      I'm not able to beta right now, but I had to pop in because I noticed your LOVELY
      name.   Its a lot like mine.  :)

      Madalena

      On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 4:45 PM, magdalenabiondi <magdalenabiondi@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      After not writting for a long time I started with a new story. I'm
      not a native speaker of English and this will be the second story I
      write in this language. Though I have some knowledge on how to write
      in English, it may not be good... but I'm sure you'll have no
      problems understanding anything.

      It's a GEN story. For now, only the prologue is ready, but I'm
      almost finishing the first chapter. It starts with the SG 1, but it
      will soon be a crossover between SG and SGA. Its an AU.

      I need grammatical and spelling correction and of course any other
      commentaries will be appreciated. I must warn you, I've only seen
      two episodes of the first season and a few of the last of Stargate
      SG 1, so the characters may be off character. If anyone knows where
      I can watch the serie?

      Well, I'm getting off topic now. To sum up, GEN story, crossover
      eventually), native Spanish speaker, grammatical and spelling
      correction... Did I forget anything? If so please ask.

      Let me know if you are interested... I promise not to disapear again
      (like I did with my first story. It's just that my muse abandoned
      that story to start this one instead)

      Kisses,

      Magdalena

    • Magdalena Biondi
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 14, 2008
        lol   The difference is one letter... I'm still looking for someone with my exact name though, can you believe I do not know anyone with my same name?
        lol
        kisses
        Magdalena