Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [wraithbeta] I need a beta

Expand Messages
  • Alyse
    On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Magdalena Biondi ... You normally send your story offlist, directly to the person who has offered to beta for you, rather than
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 9, 2008
    • 0 Attachment
      On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Magdalena Biondi
      <magdalenabiondi@...> wrote:
      > Thanks for answering so quickly... Am I supposed to send it here? I'm not
      > entirely sure... well, you let me know and I'll send it as soon as I know.

      You normally send your story offlist, directly to the person who has
      offered to beta for you, rather than to the list directly.

      --
      love and Thorntons' chocolates

      Al

      =================================================
      unconsciousmind - www.unconsciousmind.co.uk
      =================================================
    • Magdalena Biondi
      Oh, okay. Thank you. Kisses ________________________________ From: Alyse To: wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com Sent: Sunday, November 9, 2008
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 9, 2008
      • 0 Attachment
        Oh, okay. Thank you.
        Kisses


        From: Alyse <alyseci5@...>
        To: wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Sunday, November 9, 2008 10:27:42 AM
        Subject: Re: [wraithbeta] I need a beta

        On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Magdalena Biondi
        <magdalenabiondi@ yahoo.com> wrote:

        > Thanks for answering so quickly... Am I supposed to send it here? I'm not
        > entirely sure... well, you let me know and I'll send it as soon as I know.

        You normally send your story offlist, directly to the person who has
        offered to beta for you, rather than to the list directly.

        --
        love and Thorntons' chocolates

        Al

        ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= =
        unconsciousmind - www.unconsciousmind .co.uk
        ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= =


      • Maddie Mumford
        I m not able to beta right now, but I had to pop in because I noticed your LOVELY name. Its a lot like mine. :) Madalena On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 4:45 PM,
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 13, 2008
        • 0 Attachment
          I'm not able to beta right now, but I had to pop in because I noticed your LOVELY
          name.   Its a lot like mine.  :)

          Madalena

          On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 4:45 PM, magdalenabiondi <magdalenabiondi@...> wrote:

          Hi,

          After not writting for a long time I started with a new story. I'm
          not a native speaker of English and this will be the second story I
          write in this language. Though I have some knowledge on how to write
          in English, it may not be good... but I'm sure you'll have no
          problems understanding anything.

          It's a GEN story. For now, only the prologue is ready, but I'm
          almost finishing the first chapter. It starts with the SG 1, but it
          will soon be a crossover between SG and SGA. Its an AU.

          I need grammatical and spelling correction and of course any other
          commentaries will be appreciated. I must warn you, I've only seen
          two episodes of the first season and a few of the last of Stargate
          SG 1, so the characters may be off character. If anyone knows where
          I can watch the serie?

          Well, I'm getting off topic now. To sum up, GEN story, crossover
          eventually), native Spanish speaker, grammatical and spelling
          correction... Did I forget anything? If so please ask.

          Let me know if you are interested... I promise not to disapear again
          (like I did with my first story. It's just that my muse abandoned
          that story to start this one instead)

          Kisses,

          Magdalena


        • Magdalena Biondi
          lol   The difference is one letter... I m still looking for someone with my exact name though, can you believe I do not know anyone with my same name? lol
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 14, 2008
          • 0 Attachment
            lol   The difference is one letter... I'm still looking for someone with my exact name though, can you believe I do not know anyone with my same name?
            lol
            kisses
            Magdalena

            --- On Fri, 11/14/08, Maddie Mumford <maddiemum@...> wrote:
            From: Maddie Mumford <maddiemum@...>
            Subject: Re: [wraithbeta] I need a beta
            To: wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Friday, November 14, 2008, 3:07 AM

            I'm not able to beta right now, but I had to pop in because I noticed your LOVELY
            name.   Its a lot like mine.  :)

            Madalena

            On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 4:45 PM, magdalenabiondi <magdalenabiondi@ yahoo.com> wrote:
            Hi,

            After not writting for a long time I started with a new story. I'm
            not a native speaker of English and this will be the second story I
            write in this language. Though I have some knowledge on how to write
            in English, it may not be good... but I'm sure you'll have no
            problems understanding anything.

            It's a GEN story. For now, only the prologue is ready, but I'm
            almost finishing the first chapter. It starts with the SG 1, but it
            will soon be a crossover between SG and SGA. Its an AU.

            I need grammatical and spelling correction and of course any other
            commentaries will be appreciated. I must warn you, I've only seen
            two episodes of the first season and a few of the last of Stargate
            SG 1, so the characters may be off character. If anyone knows where
            I can watch the serie?

            Well, I'm getting off topic now. To sum up, GEN story, crossover
            eventually), native Spanish speaker, grammatical and spelling
            correction.. . Did I forget anything? If so please ask.

            Let me know if you are interested.. . I promise not to disapear again
            (like I did with my first story. It's just that my muse abandoned
            that story to start this one instead)

            Kisses,

            Magdalena



          • Maddie Mumford
            Same here. I ve never met anyone with the exact same name as mine Madalena On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Magdalena Biondi
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 14, 2008
            • 0 Attachment
              Same here.  I've never met anyone with the exact same name as mine

              Madalena

              On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Magdalena Biondi <magdalenabiondi@...> wrote:

              lol   The difference is one letter... I'm still looking for someone with my exact name though, can you believe I do not know anyone with my same name?
              lol
              kisses
              Magdalena

              --- On Fri, 11/14/08, Maddie Mumford <maddiemum@...> wrote:
              From: Maddie Mumford <maddiemum@...>

              Subject: Re: [wraithbeta] I need a beta
              To: wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Friday, November 14, 2008, 3:07 AM


              I'm not able to beta right now, but I had to pop in because I noticed your LOVELY
              name.   Its a lot like mine.  :)

              Madalena

              On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 4:45 PM, magdalenabiondi <magdalenabiondi@ yahoo.com> wrote:
              Hi,

              After not writting for a long time I started with a new story. I'm
              not a native speaker of English and this will be the second story I
              write in this language. Though I have some knowledge on how to write
              in English, it may not be good... but I'm sure you'll have no
              problems understanding anything.

              It's a GEN story. For now, only the prologue is ready, but I'm
              almost finishing the first chapter. It starts with the SG 1, but it
              will soon be a crossover between SG and SGA. Its an AU.

              I need grammatical and spelling correction and of course any other
              commentaries will be appreciated. I must warn you, I've only seen
              two episodes of the first season and a few of the last of Stargate
              SG 1, so the characters may be off character. If anyone knows where
              I can watch the serie?

              Well, I'm getting off topic now. To sum up, GEN story, crossover
              eventually), native Spanish speaker, grammatical and spelling
              correction.. . Did I forget anything? If so please ask.

              Let me know if you are interested.. . I promise not to disapear again
              (like I did with my first story. It's just that my muse abandoned
              that story to start this one instead)

              Kisses,

              Magdalena




            Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.