Re: [wraithbeta] I need a beta

  • Magdalena Biondi
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 9, 2008
      Thanks for answering so quickly... Am I supposed to send it here? I'm not entirely sure... well, you let me know and I'll send it as soon as I know. And I'll apologize now for driving you insane with this. I try to make the characters be consistent, but there are little details I may get wrong.

      Hoping to hear form you soon (so I'll know I didn't scare you away lol)

      Magdalena

      From: magdalenabiondi <magdalenabiondi@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [wraithbeta] I need a beta
      To: wraithbeta@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 4:45 PM

      Hi,

      After not writting for a long time I started with a new story. I'm
      not a native speaker of English and this will be the second story I
      write in this language. Though I have some knowledge on how to write
      in English, it may not be good... but I'm sure you'll have no
      problems understanding anything.

      It's a GEN story. For now, only the prologue is ready, but I'm
      almost finishing the first chapter. It starts with the SG 1, but it
      will soon be a crossover between SG and SGA. Its an AU.

      I need grammatical and spelling correction and of course any other
      commentaries will be appreciated. I must warn you, I've only seen
      two episodes of the first season and a few of the last of Stargate
      SG 1, so the characters may be off character. If anyone knows where
      I can watch the serie?

      Well, I'm getting off topic now. To sum up, GEN story, crossover
      eventually), native Spanish speaker, grammatical and spelling
      correction.. . Did I forget anything? If so please ask.

      Let me know if you are interested.. . I promise not to disapear again
      (like I did with my first story. It's just that my muse abandoned
      that story to start this one instead)

      Kisses,

      Magdalena

    • Alyse
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 9, 2008
        On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Magdalena Biondi
        <magdalenabiondi@...> wrote:
        > Thanks for answering so quickly... Am I supposed to send it here? I'm not
        > entirely sure... well, you let me know and I'll send it as soon as I know.

        You normally send your story offlist, directly to the person who has
        offered to beta for you, rather than to the list directly.

        --
        love and Thorntons' chocolates

        Al

        unconsciousmind - www.unconsciousmind.co.uk
      • Magdalena Biondi
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 9, 2008
          Oh, okay. Thank you.
          Kisses

          unconsciousmind - www.unconsciousmind .co.uk

        • Maddie Mumford

            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 14, 2008
              lol   The difference is one letter... I'm still looking for someone with my exact name though, can you believe I do not know anyone with my same name?
              lol
              kisses
              Magdalena